We are so excited for our 2011 Christmas Season to begin that we’re giving away cards! We have gained our inspiration for this year’s line from Love, Louise Photography. Keep an eye out for even more cards to begin showing up on our website! The full line up will be online by October 1st. Until then, why not try to win a free set of 25 Cardstock Photo Christmas Cards?
Open to US residents only.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN:
1. Become a fan on our Facebook Page. Come back here and post in the comments letting me know you have done this or post that you already are! Thanks for already being a fan. (1 entry)
HERE’S HOW TO WIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Post a comment to this blog post for each completed entry.
2. Tag yourself in your favorite 2011 Belle Announcements Card. You are not obligated to use this design should you win this contest. (1 entry)
3. Submit your email to our newsletter. We send up to 4 emails per year. You’ll barely notice we’re there. (1 entry)
4. Become a fan of Love, Louise Photography on Facebook (1 entry)
5. Follow Belle Announcements on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Tweet our giveaway using this blog link ( http://belleannounces.blogspot.com/2011/08/win-25-photo-christmas-cards-from-belle.html )and include the direct link to that tweet in the comments below (1 entry) You can do this Daily
7. Click the google +1 button below. (1 entry)
8. Blog about us on your family blog. (5 entries) If you have ordered from Belle Announcements previously, let your friends and family know about your experience. The blog must include a clickable link to our Photo Christmas Cards — > http://belleannouncements.com/photo_christmas_cards.aspx Make sure to post 5 comments to receive your 5 entries.
This contest will end on September 30, 2011. The winner will be notified on October 1st via email as well as a blog post on this blog and will have two days to contact us back. If we do not hear back from the winner, we will redraw. Winners will be chosen using a random number generator.
Start shopping our Photo Christmas Cards and get ahead start on your holiday preparations!